Тази тема беше архивирана. Моля, задайте нов въпрос ако имате нужда от помощ.
How to clean op storage for files I have been uploading?
Everytime I have filmed with my android (4.2.2) phone and upload it with firefox (29.0.1) to a site the data storage size grow with the size of the video. The video is stored on the external SD-card.
Is there a way to clean up the storage from within firefox instead of wiping my firefox entirely from the program manager on android? Or is there a bug making firefox copying the file unnecessarily?
Всички отговори (1)
- Clear your browsing history and other personal data on Firefox for Android Many site issues can be caused by corrupt cookies or cache. In order to try to fix these problems, the first step is to clear both cookies and the cache.
The Firefox cache temporarily stores images, scripts, and other parts of websites while you are browsing.
Note: This will temporarily log you out of all sites you're logged in to. To clear cache and cookies, do the following:
- Tap the menu icon located at the top right corner. This is the icon with 3 bars. On older Android devices you'll have to press the hardware menu key and then tap More.
- Tap Settings.
- After that, you will be taken to the settings screen. In the settings screen, look under the section Privacy & Security and select Clear private data.
- You will then be taken to a list of what can be cleared. Select the following 2 for deletion:
- Cookies & active logins
- After those have been selected, tap the Clear data button to actually clear the cache and cookies.
Did this help you with your problems? Please let us know!