No one has helped translate this article yet. If you already know how localizing for SUMO works, start translating now. If you want to learn how to translate articles for SUMO, please start here.
Use the Find in Page feature to search for specific words on a web page in a few taps.
- Open the page you want to search.
- Tap the menu button in the bottom right corner.
- Enter the word or phrase that you want to find.
- Firefox will highlight the word or phrase that you're searching for. The number next to the search field will also show you how many times that word appears on the page.
- Use the up or down arrows to see each instance of that word or phrase on the page.
- Tap the X to return to regular view.