At any point, you have the option to terminate your Mozilla VPN subscription. By doing so, the auto-renewal feature will be disabled and your VPN service will cease to function upon the conclusion of your subscription period.
Visit your subscription settings on the Firefox accounts page or access it through the VPN app doing the following:
- Open Mozilla VPN.
- Select the Settings icon.
- Select your username or profile.
- The panel that opens next displays more details about your subscription (you may have to log in first).
- At the bottom, select
- Your Firefox accounts subscriptions page will open.
- Select Cancel next to Mozilla VPN to terminate your subscription.