No one has helped translate this article yet. If you already know how localizing for SUMO works, start translating now. If you want to learn how to translate articles for SUMO, please start here.
This article describes the steps to remove Mozilla VPN from your computer or mobile phone.
If you are a Windows user
- Click on the Windows icon in the taskbar.
- Type Mozilla VPN in the search bar. In the results, you will see Mozilla VPN highlighted as the best match. The options available to manage the application should be to the right.
- Click Uninstall from the options.
- A window will open with a list of all the applications installed on your computer. Select Mozilla VPN from the list of applications.
- With Mozilla VPN Selected, click Uninstall at the top of the window.
- Click Yes on the confirmation screen for the uninstallation to begin.
- Wait for the process to finish.
If you are a macOS user
- Open Finder and then click on Applications to the left.
- Right-click on Mozilla VPN.
- Choose Move to Trash.
If you are a Linux user
- Using Command line, type: - sudo apt remove --purge mozillavpn
- Enter your Linux user password.
- When it asks for your confirmation, press the Enter key or Y key.
If you are an iOS user
- Find Mozilla VPN in your home screen or App Library.
- Touch and hold the app.
- Tap Remove App.
- Tap Delete App in the second prompt.
- Then tap Delete to confirm.
If you are an Android user
- Go to your app drawer or home screen.
- Tap and hold on Mozilla VPN.
- Drag it to the Uninstall section that appears on the screen.
- Tap on OK when the pop-up window appears.