No one has helped translate this article yet. If you already know how localizing for SUMO works, start translating now. If you want to learn how to translate articles for SUMO, please start here.
Removing app data from your device is a way to remove cached files from the VPN application. This allows you to install a completely fresh version, with no files being carried over from the previous installation. The steps to do this are as follows:
- Open the Mozilla VPN application.
- Click on Settings ().
- Select the Get Help option.
- On the Get Help menu, at the top of the screen, click the Get help title 6 consecutive times until Developer Options appear at the bottom.
- Select Developer Options.
- Scroll down and click
- Relaunch the Mozilla VPN app and log back in with your Firefox account credentials.