No one has helped translate this article yet. If you already know how localizing for SUMO works, start translating now. If you want to learn how to translate articles for SUMO, please start here.
Table of Contents
- Visit https://vpn.mozilla.org/.
- Click on the upper-right side of the screen.
- You’ll see a screen with all plans available. After choosing one, you’ll be taken to the payment screen.
- Enter the email address you want to use for your new Firefox account (if you already have a Firefox account, click Sign in).
- Enter payment information and accept the Terms of Service.
- Complete your purchase by clicking the button.
- A link to create a password for your Firefox account will be sent to your email.
- After creating a password, you’ll be taken to the Mozilla VPN website where you can download the application for your device.
- Locate the installation file that was downloaded onto your hard drive and open it.
- Follow the installation prompts.
- After the installation process is complete, open Mozilla VPN.
- Follow the steps in this article to download Mozilla VPN on your device if you haven’t already.
- Open Mozilla VPN.
- Tap Sign up.
- Enter your email address.
- Tap Get started.
- Create a password for your Firefox account.
- Tap Create account.
- Enter the verification code sent to your email.
- You’ll see a screen with the available plans to purchase. After choosing one, tap Subscribe now and complete your purchase.
- Mozilla VPN is now ready to use.