Ova tema je arhivirana. Pitajte drugo pitanje ako vam je potrebna pomoć.
Auto-scroll without windows aero
If I try to auto-scroll my graphic card hits 80% utilization but it scrolls to around 15-20 fps with breaks. What I tried: -All type of firefox versions, even not official ones. (I normally use nightly). -Create new profiles. -Change layout.frame_rate to 120 or 60. -Smooth scrolling works fine, very little frame skips and low gpu utilization. -Turn off/on gpu aceleration.
Specs: i7 920 @ 3.6Ghz, HD5850, 6gb ram, 120hz screen (tried on
All Replies (1)
Try disabling graphics hardware acceleration. Since this feature was added to Firefox, it has gradually improved, but there still are a few glitches.
You might need to restart Firefox in order for this to take effect, so save all work first (e.g., mail you are composing, online documents you're editing, etc.).
Then perform these steps:
- Open Firefox Options window (Preferences on Mac or Linux) as follows:
- In Firefox 29.0 and above, click the menu button and select Options for Windows or Preferences on Mac or Linux.
- In Firefox 28.0 and previous versions, click the orange Firefox button at the top left, then select the "Options" button, or, if there is no Firefox button at the top, go to Tools > Options.
- In the Firefox Options (or Preferences) window, click the Advanced tab, then select General.
- In the settings list, you should find the Use hardware acceleration when available checkbox. Uncheck this checkbox.
- Now, restart Firefox and see if the problems persist.
Additionally, please check for updates for your graphics driver by following the steps mentioned in the following Knowledge base articles:
Did this fix your problems? Please report back to us!