Dieses Thema wurde archiviert. Bitte stellen Sie eine neue Frage, wenn Sie Hilfe benötigen.
I can't log in to my facebook
i get a message that this site is unsecure. I've never had this problem until today. Can't even get to login to facebook page to come up. I'm going crazy!!
Alle Antworten (1)
You can check the date and time and time zone in the clock on your computer: (double) click the clock icon on the Windows Taskbar.
You can retrieve the certificate and check details like who issued certificates and expiration dates of certificates.
- Click the link at the bottom of the error page: "I Understand the Risks"
- Let Firefox retrieve the certificate: "Add Exception" -> "Get Certificate"
- Click the "View" button and inspect the certificate and check who is the issuer of the certificate.
You can see more details like the intermediate certificates that are used in the Detail tab.
If you can't inspect the certificate via "I Understand the Risks" then try this:
Open the "Add Security Exception" window by pasting or typing this URI in the Firefox location/address bar and check the certificate:
In the location field of this window type or paste the URL of the website.
- retrieve the certificate via the "Get certificate" button
- click the "View..." button to inspect the certificate in the Certificate Viewer
You can inspect details like the issuer and the certificate chain in the Details tab of the Certificate Viewer. Who is the issuer of the certificate?
If necessary then you can attach a screenshot that shows the certificate viewer.
- Use a compressed image type like PNG or JPG to save the screenshot
- Make sure that you do not exceed the maximum size of 1 MB