Dieses Thema wurde archiviert. Bitte stellen Sie eine neue Frage, wenn Sie Hilfe benötigen.
am i supposed to have yahoo in my firefox toolbar? I keep getting a virus which attacks all my .exe files . on one of my computers i have the yahoo, but not on the other one.
the pull down menu list at the top of my firefox window has file, edit, view, history, bookmarks, yahoo!, tools, and help. on my other computer, my firefox does not have this in the pull down menu. is this a valid option for firefox? i keep getting a virus and wonder if it's from the yahoo?
Alle Antworten (1)
Do a malware check with some malware scan programs. You need to scan with all programs because each program detects different malware. Make sure that you update each program to get the latest version of the database before doing a scan.
- http://www.malwarebytes.org/mbam.php - Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
- http://www.superantispyware.com/ - SuperAntispyware
- http://www.microsoft.com/windows/products/winfamily/defender/default.mspx - Windows Defender: Home Page
- http://www.safer-networking.org/en/index.html - Spybot Search & Destroy
- http://www.lavasoft.com/products/ad_aware_free.php - Ad-Aware Free
See also "Spyware on Windows": http://kb.mozillazine.org/Popups_not_blocked and Searches are redirected to another site if you need additional help, please follow this instruction and checkup your pc