Wo archive tread sia. Meɖekuku bia biabia yeye ne ehia kpeɖeŋu.
passwords are missing firefox 27
all passwords are missing. key3.db and signons are not in profile new passwords get saved on other places and not in key3/signons?
All Replies (5)
Make sure to look in the correctly location for the Firefox profile folder (%ApData%\Roaming).
You can use this button to go to the currently used Firefox profile folder:
- Help > Troubleshooting Information > Profile Director: Show Folder (Linux: Open Director; Mac: Show in Finder)
Note that your System Details List shows multiple Flash plugins.
- Shockwave Flash 12.0 r0
- Shockwave Flash 11.4 r402
You can find the installation path of all plugins on the about:plugins page.
You can check the Flash player installation folder for multiple Flash player plugins and remove older (all) version(s) of the plugin (NPSWF32) and (re)install the latest Flash player.
- (32 bit Windows) C:\Windows\System32\Macromed\Flash\
- (64 bit Windows) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\Macromed\Flash\
(I have flashed11 Uninstalled)
Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\auunqfhk.default There i see the files: key3.db 16kb signons.sqlite 329kb
how to get in firefox now??
Do all passwords that should be there show in the Password Manager?
- Tools > Options > Security: Passwords: "Saved Passwords" > "Show Passwords"
If not then try to move the signons.sqlite and key3.db files to another location and try again.
aftyer i took these out new passwords where deleted and it created new key3.db and signons.sqlite
then question is still where are all passwords?
i even tried with system restore to last week: nothing.