Αυτό το νήμα αρχειοθετήθηκε. Παρακαλούμε κάντε νέα ερώτηση αν χρειάζεστε βοήθεια.
Mic stoped working at some sites after upgrade
I use a web app for learning guitar at https://www.fender.com/play It used the microphone to grade your playing Using Firefox 107.0 (64 bit) under Linux Mint - after a recent upgrade the mic stopped working at this site Fender play says, " Microphone access | We require microphone access to give feedback on your playing | Please click "Allow" or "Share"above to provide it for us."
But 'old' dialog box requesting permission never shows up. Address bar shows 'mic icon', but clicking on it does nothing
If I google "mic test" the mic seems to work fine at a "testing" site
I think Fender actually uses MatchMySound1.com to analyze -- Has some setting permission possibly changed? Works in Firefox 102.5esr using Debian
BTW: = Settings | Privacy & Security | microphone [settings] doesn't seem useful
Thanks in advance
Όλες οι απαντήσεις (3)
Update: I found that I can go to https://MatchMySound1.com/something/somethingEles (made up example) and I will see the web page that I would have expected at https://fender.com/play/nameofsong (also made up example) and the mic works as expected. So, it seems like it has something to do with the way it's redirected or how they "pass through" data from the other site.
Also: Thought I had updated Firefox, but looking back at logs - looks like Firefox was not part of that update. So, whatever the change was, it was probably at the web site
Have found that it will work with the latest ESR version 102.6esr Downloaded the latest Firefox (non-esr) 108.0.2 -- no joy, so it is apparently NOT something Mint did
Make sure apps have access to the microphone If your microphone isn't detected after updating to Windows 10, you may need to give your apps permission to use it. To let apps access the microphone, select Start, then select Settings > Privacy > Microphone. Select Change, then turn on Allow apps to access your microphone