Copy Win7 laptop to Win10 laptop (migration)?
Where do I find instructions on migrating from Win7 laptop to newer Win11 laptop?
Όλες οι απαντήσεις (2)
Migration of what?
https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/back-and-restore-information-firefox-profiles https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/products/firefox/download-and-install/copy-info-to-another-browser https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/products/firefox/download-and-install https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/export-login-data-firefox https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/questions/1232689 https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/questions/1323193
You can copy certain files with Firefox closed to the current profile folder to transfer/recover/backup your personal data. Note that best is to avoid copying a full profile folder.
- bookmarks and history: places.sqlite
- favicons: favicons.sqlite
- bookmark backups: compressed .jsonlz4 JSON backups in the bookmarkbackups folder
- cookies.sqlite for the Cookies
- formhistory.sqlite for saved autocomplete Form Data
- logins.json (encrypted logins) and key4.db (decryption key and primary password) for logins saved in the Password Manager
- cert9.db for certificates stored in the Certificate Manager
- persdict.dat for words added to the spell checker dictionary
- permissions.sqlite for Permissions and possibly content-prefs.sqlite for other website specific data (Site Preferences)
- sessionstore.jsonlz4 for open tabs and pinned tabs (see also the sessionstore-backups folder)