Αυτό το νήμα αρχειοθετήθηκε. Παρακαλούμε κάντε νέα ερώτηση αν χρειάζεστε βοήθεια.
v 3.6.13 causes problems with closing "home" tab, and crashing.
I installed v3.6.13 recently, and noted a problem in closing tabs.
* The "home" or default 1st tab of the browser opens correctly and will correctly browse to other sites. * I can open and close other tabs, however I can not close that 1st or default tab. * When I have multiple tabs open, I have tried to close that tab with the |X| close tab button, with the left-click and close tab menu command, and using the wheel/center click button. None of these will close that window. * When I have multiple tabs open, and close all but one other tab, both of these tabs still navigate properly. BUT if I close that next-to-the-last tab, the problem closes or crashes.
Όλες οι απαντήσεις (1)
Start Firefox in Diagnose Firefox issues using Troubleshoot Mode to check if one of the add-ons is causing the problem (switch to the DEFAULT theme: Tools > Add-ons > Themes).
- Don't make any changes on the Safe mode start window.
- Troubleshoot extensions, themes and hardware acceleration issues to solve common Firefox problems
- Troubleshoot issues with plugins like Flash or Java to fix common Firefox problems
If it does work in Safe-mode then disable all extensions and then try to find which is causing it by enabling one at a time until the problem reappears.
- Use "Disable all add-ons" on the Diagnose Firefox issues using Troubleshoot Mode start window to disable all extensions.
- Close and restart Firefox after each change via "File > Exit" (Mac: "Firefox > Quit"; Linux: "File > Quit")