Firefox Accounts now lets you change your primary email address if you have two emails registered.
You'll need to add your preferred email as your secondary email. After that, you can change your secondary email to your primary email:
- Click the menu button to open the menu panel.
- Click on Firefox Accounts (your email address - you may need to sign in first).
- After you've signed in click . Your Firefox Account settings page will open.
- Add your new email as your secondary email:
- Click the button next to Secondary email.
- Enter the new email then click . You will need to verify the new secondary email with a verification code.
- Click the button next to your secondary email to change the email address associated with your account.
You might have to log out and log back in to Firefox Accounts on your mobile devices in order for Firefox to display your new email.