You may find that webpages do not work correctly in Firefox for Android 100. This is due to the website not updating to accommodate version numbers with three characters.
If this impacts a website that you use often, there is a temporary workaround:
- Install Firefox for Android Beta from the Google Play Store. This app will be separate to the Firefox for Android you normally use, you do not have to sign in to your Firefox Account and you can remove this app later if you wish.
- Type about:config in the address bar and tap to go to the about:config page.
- Search for the network.http.useragent.forceVersion preference.
- Tap in the field below the preference, set its value to 99.
- Close and reopen Firefox for Android Beta.
To help Mozilla identify the websites where this issue is occurring, it would be appreciated if you could complete this form.