See what's coming out with Firefox for Enterprise 98.
Except where noted, everything here applies to both Firefox 98 and the Firefox 91.7 ESR.
Table of Contents
- The PKG for macOS didn't report that it supports M1. This was fixed for Firefox 98 in bug 1740631. It has not been fixed for the Firefox ESR yet.
- When configuring Outlook Web Access, some fields didn't work properly. This was fixed in bug 1736570. This fix should be in the next ESR update.
- The PDFjs policy couldn't be used to disable PDF permissions. This was fixed in bug 1751037.
- The WebsiteFilter policy did not properly block web pages when they displayed as the results of a 301 or 302 redirect. This was fixed in bug 1711870.
- The UserMessaging policy has been updated with to add support for removing the "More from Mozilla" section in preferences. This was done in bug 1755354. This policy only applies to Firefox 98.
Firefox 100 will be released on May 3, 2022. We've created a blog post that has more detail:
We strongly encourage taking some time to test your internal applications to make sure they work properly with Firefox 100.
Similar to Chrome, we will be providing a preference (network.http.useragent.forceVersion) that can be set using the Preferences policy if for some reason you need to keep the version below 100.