Reader View is a Firefox feature that strips away clutter like buttons, ads and background images, and changes the page's text size, contrast and layout for better readability. Reader View settings are easily customizable to fit your reading preferences.
View a page in Reader View
- If a page is available in Reader View, the Reader View icon will appear in the address bar.
- Click on the Reader View icon . The icon will turn blue when the page is in Reader View.
Modify Reader View settings
Options will appear to the left when you view a page in Reader View:
Reader View options:
- : Exit Reader View.
- : Adjust the text size, font, line spacing and contrast in Reader View.
- : Have Firefox read an article out loud in Reader View.
- This option will show up only if WindowsmacOSLinux has Text-to-speech information in the language that the article is in.
- : Add a page to Pocket.
Firefox for iOS: Reader View is also available on Firefox for iOS. See View web pages in Reader View.