This article describes different methods for removing a bookmark from your Firefox browser.
- For more information on using bookmarks, see Bookmarks in Firefox.
If you've set up Firefox Sync to synchronize your bookmarks, the bookmarks you remove from one device will also be deleted from your synchronized devices.
Deleting a single bookmark
- Go to the page in your bookmarks that you want to remove.
- Click on the star icon to the right of your search bar.
- In the Edit Bookmark window, click
Deleting more than one bookmark or folder
- Click the menu button to open the menu panel. Click the Library button on your toolbar. (If you don't see it, click the menu button, then click click the menu button.) Click and then click the Show All BookmarksManage Bookmarks bar at the bottom.
- In the left pane, click on the folder you want to view. Its contents will appear in the right pane.
- In the right pane, click to select the item you want to delete. Hold down the CTRL key to select more than one item.Hold down the command key to select more than one item.
- With the items to be deleted selected, click on the button icon and then select .