This article shows how to apply a discount coupon to your subscription purchases.
Table of Contents
- 1 Apply a coupon to your subscription
- 2 Common questions
- 2.1 How can I get a coupon?
- 2.2 I recently purchased my subscription and forgot to enter the coupon code. What can I do?
- 2.3 My coupon didn’t work. What can I do?
- 2.4 Can I apply a coupon to my current subscription?
- 2.5 Are coupons case-sensitive?
- 2.6 Can my coupon be applied to all products and plans?
- 2.7 Do coupons expire?
- 2.8 Can I apply more than one coupon to a purchase?
Apply a coupon to your subscription
- On the checkout screen, enter your email address. If you have a Firefox Account registered to that email, you will be asked to log in.
- On the right-hand side, enter your code in the Promo Code field. Please note that coupons are case-sensitive and should be entered exactly as they were provided. Additionally, some coupons may require specific subscription plans to be selected, such as a 12-month plan.
- Click Apply. This should update the total to the discounted price.
- Warning: Coupons need to be applied BEFORE the purchase is completed.
- Click the checkbox to confirm the terms and conditions.
- Enter your payment information to complete the purchase.
- Click the blue confirmation button at the bottom of the page.
How can I get a coupon?
Coupons are issued through various promotions, and you may find them in emails you receive from us. If you haven’t already, update your email preferences to begin getting newsletters from Mozilla.
Also, make sure to keep Firefox up to date. Whenever a new version is installed, an onboarding page is displayed, which is occasionally used to share promotional coupons for other Mozilla products.
I recently purchased my subscription and forgot to enter the coupon code. What can I do?
If you forgot to enter your coupon code, contact support by visiting the Contact Support page, selecting the product you recently subscribed to and, on the right-hand side, clicking .
My coupon didn’t work. What can I do?
Please contact support following the above steps.
Can I apply a coupon to my current subscription?
Customers are not able to redeem coupons on active subscriptions. For more information, please visit the Contact Support page, select the product you are subscribed to and, on the right-hand side, click .
Are coupons case-sensitive?
Coupons are case-sensitive and should be entered exactly as they appear.
Can my coupon be applied to all products and plans?
Coupons are specific to their product and plan. Please check your coupons' requirements for details.
Do coupons expire?
Coupons may have expiration dates or redemption limits. Please refer directly to the messaging included with the coupon for more details.
Can I apply more than one coupon to a purchase?
Only one coupon can be applied at a time.