If you are experiencing issues with your aliases, forwarded emails, or the Firefox Relay extension, please submit a report so that our team can work to fix it. To report issues with Firefox Relay, follow the steps below:
Report issues via the Relay Extension
- Click the Firefox Relay icon in the toolbar.
- Click Settings () in the panel that opens.
- Make sure the data collection authorization switch is turned on.
- Enter the URL of the website where the issue occurred.
- Select the option that best explains the issue you’re facing.
Report issues via the Relay Dashboard
- Head over to https://relay.firefox.com.
- Sign in to your account.
- Click your profile picture in the top right.
- Fill out the form.