Download and install Mozilla VPN to connect to the internet through one of our secure servers, keeping your location and online activity private and throwing off data collectors.
Your subscription allows you to run Mozilla VPN on up to five devices at the same time. If Mozilla VPN is installed on multiple profiles on one device, each profile will count as a device. To learn more, visit Are there limits to my Mozilla VPN connection?
Note: Mozilla VPN is available for Windows 10 (64-bit) and Windows 11.
To download and install Mozilla VPN on your Windows device:
- Visit https://www.mozilla.org/products/vpn/download/.
- Click 'Get Mozilla VPN to begin the download for your current device, or select another device type from the list on the right.
- Go to your Downloads folder (or to your default downloads destination) and double-click on the MozillaVPN.msi file to start the installation.
- Tip: On Firefox and most web browsers, you can locate recently downloaded files by clicking the downloads icon in the right of the navigation bar.
- A pop-up window may ask you to allow the app to make changes to your computer. Click
- A progress bar will appear, and the installation process will begin.
- Upon completion, the progress bar will disappear, and Mozilla VPN will launch.
- Click Firefox Account credentials. If you don’t have a subscription, visit the Mozilla VPN website and choose the plan that is right for you.
All set! The Mozilla VPN installation is completed. Check How do I turn on Mozilla VPN? and How do I choose my server on Mozilla VPN? for next steps.
- How to download and install Mozilla VPN on iOS
- How to download and install Mozilla VPN on Android
- How to download and install Mozilla VPN on macOS
- How to install Mozilla VPN on a Linux computer