Firefox can expand to fill your entire screen with its Full Screen feature. It's great for those itty bitty screens on netbooks, making the most of your HDTV or just because you want it to! This article tells all you need to know about it.
Turn on Full Screen
- Click the menu button on the right side of the toolbar.
- Click the full screen button .
- Click the menu button on the right side of the toolbar and select
To turn off full screen, click on the menu button and click the full screen icon again to turn it off.
For those with a good memory. Go Full Screen via the keyboard.
- Toggle Full Screen keyboard shortcut: Press the F11 key.Note: On computers with a compact keyboard (such as netbooks and laptops), press the fn + F11 keys.
- Toggle Full Screen keyboard shortcut: command + Shift + F.