If you are an MDN Core or MDN Plus 5 subscriber and wish to upgrade your subscription to a better plan, you can do it from the MDN Plus website.
- Log in to the MDN Plus site with the credentials you used to subscribe to your current plan.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page to see the plans you can upgrade to.
- Click the Upgrade button to select a plan from the available options.
- You will be redirected to the checkout screen to complete your purchase.
- The change in your plan will take effect immediately.
You'll be charged at the time of purchase and the difference will be calculated based on the price of the updated subscription and the number of days remaining before your current subscription is due.