Mozilla VPN is available to subscribe in Austria, Belgium, Canada, Finland, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Malaysia, the Netherlands, New Zealand, Singapore, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, the UK, and the US to connect to servers in 30+ countries.
We’re working on testing and expanding the service to other regions. Join the waitlist to be notified when it’s available elsewhere.
What happens if I move to a country where Mozilla VPN is not available?
You will continue to be able to access Mozilla VPN as long as your subscription is able to renew. If your subscription cancels, you will not be able to subscribe again outside of supported countries.
What languages is Mozilla VPN available in?
Mozilla VPN is currently available in the following languages:
- American English (English)
- British English (English – United Kingdom)
- Canadian English (English – Canada)
- Corsu (Corsu)
- Cymraeg (Welsh)
- Deutsch (German)
- Dolnoserbšćina (Lower Sorbian)
- Español de España (Spanish)
- Español, Argentina (Spanish – Argentina)
- Español, Chile (Spanish – Chile)
- Español, Mexico (Spanish – Mexico)
- Français (French)
- Frysk (Western Frisian)
- Hornjoserbšćina (Upper Sorbian)
- Indonesia (Indonesian)
- Interlingua (Interlingua)
- Italiano (Italian)
- Magyar (Hungarian)
- Nederlands (Dutch)
- Português (Portuguese)
- Shqip (Albanian)
- Slovenčina (Slovak)
- Svenska (Swedish)