Firefox Notes will shut down on November 1st, 2020. To learn more, see this Mozilla Blog post. Three important changes will occur on this date:
- The Notes by Firefox browser extension will no longer receive performance or security updates and, if you remove it from Firefox, you will not be able to reinstall it.
- The Notes Android app will cease to function.
- Notes syncing will no longer be available.
Will I lose my notes?
No. We recommend you take the following actions prior to November 1st:
- If you are using Notes across multiple devices, make sure your notes are synced.
- Export notes to HTML:
- Export all notes: Click the 3-dot menu
- Export a specific note: If you only wish to export specific notes, open the note you want to export, click the 3-dot menu and choose .