Print-friendly view strips away clutter like buttons, ads, and background images when you print web pages for better readability and paper/ink savings.
- For more information on printing in Firefox, see How to print web pages in Firefox.
To get print-friendly view, turn on Reader View on the page before printing:
- If a page is available in Reader View, the Reader View icon will appear in the address bar.
- Click on the Reader View icon. The icon will turn blue when the page is in Reader View.
- Click on the menu button to open the menu panel.
- Click to preview the page and print it.