Firefox Relay Premium allows you to reply to emails that come to you through your aliases right from your personal inbox.
To reply to forwarded emails:
- Go to the email that was forwarded to your real email address inbox.
- Reply to the email as you would reply to any other email in your inbox.
- The reply will be sent to email@example.com, which is the Firefox Relay email to receive the replies.
- The recipient will see the alias you generated upon receiving your reply. Relay will still hide your real email address.
When you visit the Firefox Relay dashboard, you can see the number of emails that have been forwarded to you next to each alias you have created.
- You can only reply to an email within three months of receiving that email. Any replies outside this window will not be delivered.
- The size limit of files that can be attached to a forwarded email is 150 kb.