Firefox for Android lets you save web pages as PDF files to conveniently access them later from your Downloads folder. These are the steps you need to follow:
To save a web page as a PDF:
- Open the page you want to save.
- Tap the menu (three-dots) button in the toolbar.
- Tap the share icon at the bottom.
- When the download is finished, the Download completed message will appear.
- Tap the
The download is complete, it will be saved to your Downloads folder.
Where do I find all my downloaded files?
- Tap the menu button (three-dots) in the toolbar.
- Tap .
- Tap a file from the list to open it with your default application.