Create labels to keep your masks organized, then type them into the dashboard's search bar to quickly find them.
Create a label for your mask
- Click on the Firefox Relay icon in the toolbar.
- Click Manage all masks. This will take you to your Firefox Relay dashboard.
- Find the mask for which you want to create a label and click on Add account name.
- Type the name of the label in the text field and press Enter to save it.
If you generate a mask using the add-on, Relay will create a label for you based on the website the mask was created on.
Get your labels on all your devices
To be able to sync labels across your devices, you will need to opt-in for data collection from the Firefox Relay settings.
All new Firefox Relay users will be automatically opted in for data collection. If you are already a Relay user, and you have not opted in for data collection, here are the steps you need to follow:
- Visit https://relay.firefox.com/accounts/settings/
- Check the box for Allow Relay to collect data showing the sites on which your masks are created and used to opt in or uncheck it to opt out of data collection.
- Click the button.