Firefox for Fire TV
Browser for the Amazon Fire TV.
- Firefox for Fire TV Launch popular video sites on Firefox on your Fire TV.
- Using voice commands in Firefox for Amazon Fire TV How to use voice commands to control video content.
- Turn Turbo Mode off or on on Firefox for Fire TV Turbo Mode lets you block third party trackers so you can browse faster and with more privacy.
- Receive tabs on Firefox for Fire TV Send websites from your phone, tablet or computer to your Fire TV! All you’ll need are Firefox on both devices and a free Firefox Account.
- Clear cookies and site data in Firefox for Fire TV How to clear your cookies on Firefox for Amazon's Fire TV.
- Return to your Firefox for Fire TV home screen How to return to the home screen.
- Save to (or bookmark) and remove links from your home screen Pin, unpin and remove top sites that show up on your Firefox home page.
- Disconnect your Firefox Account from Fire TV How to disconnect your Firefox Account from Fire TV.
- Sign in to Firefox Accounts on Fire TV A free Firefox Account lets you send tabs from another device to your Fire TV.