Deployment of Firefox in an enterprise environment
- Windows Deploying Firefox on Windows computers.
- Mac Deploy Firefox on your organization's Mac computers
- Choosing a Firefox update channel How to choose between rapid release and extended support release (ESR).
- Best practices for installing and updating Firefox Disable automatic updates through the DisableAppUpdate policy, and get Firefox beta builds to test features in your environment before deployment.
- Repackaging the Windows Installer Sometimes you might need to include changes you've made to Firefox in a new installer. This document shows how to do that.
- Deploying Firefox with extensions Deploy Firefox in your environment with preinstalled add-ons.
- How to Silently Install/Uninstall Firefox for Enterprise Learn how to silently install and uninstall Firefox.
- Deploying Firefox on MacOS using PKG and Jamf Learn how to deploy Firefox on MacOS using pkg and Jamf