Learn about Firefox for Enterprise
- Choosing a Firefox update channel How to choose between rapid release and extended support release (ESR).
- Best practices for installing and updating Firefox Disable automatic updates through the DisableAppUpdate policy, and get Firefox beta builds to test features in your environment before deployment.
- Firefox ESR release cycle Firefox offers an Extended Support Release (ESR) based on a regular release of Firefox for desktop for use by organizations. Learn more.
- Understanding in depth the profile per installation feature This article describes in detail how profile selection used to work, how it now works in Firefox 67 and how we migrate users from earlier versions.
- How is Firefox Enterprise different from normal Firefox? Firefox Enterprise is a version of Firefox designed specially for enterprise needs.
- Supported Platforms and System Requirements Firefox desktop should be installed on systems meeting minimum requirements for best performance.
- Test versions of Firefox for your organization Test future versions of Firefox before they are released to the public by downloading Firefox Beta, or Nightly.