Learn about Firefox for Enterprise
- Choosing a Firefox update channel How to choose between rapid release and extended support release (ESR).
- Best practices for installing and updating Firefox Disable automatic updates through the DisableAppUpdate policy, and get Firefox beta builds to test features in your environment before deployment.
- How is Firefox Enterprise different from normal Firefox? Firefox Enterprise is a version of Firefox designed specially for enterprise needs.
- Supported Platforms and System Requirements Firefox desktop should be installed on systems meeting minimum requirements for best performance.
- Test versions of Firefox for your organization Test future versions of Firefox before they are released to the public by downloading Firefox Beta, or Nightly.
- Firefox ESR release cycle Firefox offers an Extended Support Release (ESR) based on a regular release of Firefox for desktop for use by organizations. Learn more.