Tools for making Hubs a good experience for all.
- How to set object permissions You can specify whether users in the room are able to create and move objects, pin content, and draw with the pen. Learn more.
- How to kick users temporarily from rooms in Hubs You can kick a user from a room, which will also remove all of their non-pinned objects in the room. Learn more.
- How to moderate rooms in Hubs There are a number moderation features in Hubs that room owners can use to help make the in-room experience positive for those attending. Learn more.
- How to close rooms in Hubs Closing Hubs rooms can be accomplished in two easy steps. Learn more.
- How to promote room moderators in Hubs When in a Hubs room with other trusted users, the room owner can promote other users to also have moderation permissions. Lea
- How to link Hubs rooms to channels via the Discord server You can link a Hubs room to a channel in the Discord server and have your server members join with their Discord accounts. Learn more.