Customize preferences for Firefox for iOS
- Search Customize your search settings in Firefox for iOS
- Unable to set Firefox as the default browser for iOS Apple does not allow you to change the default browser on iOS devices. Here's how to send pages from Safari to Firefox.
- Enable or disable search engines on Firefox for iOS Learn how to enable or disable search engines from Firefox in your iPhone or iPad.
- Change color themes in Firefox for iOS Change color themes in Firefox for iOS.
- Customize Firefox Home on iOS The Top Sites panel in Firefox for iOS displays your most frequently and recently visited sites. Learn how to manage this screen.
- Set a homepage in Firefox for iOS How to set a home page and add the home page button to your menu.
- New Tab settings in Firefox for iOS Customize your New Tab settings.
- Change the default language on Firefox for iOS How to switch to another default language on Firefox for iOS.
- Add Firefox to the Today view on your iOS device Add the Firefox widget to the Today view on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch to open new tabs or access copied links quickly.
- Change the default email program in Firefox for iOS Change your default email program in Firefox for iOS version 6.
- Scan QR codes in Firefox for iOS Learn about the QR code reader in Firefox for iOS.
- Turn search suggestions on or off on Firefox for iOS How to turn search suggestions on or off.
- Manage saved passwords in Firefox for iOS View, edit or delete saved passwords in Firefox on your iPad, iPhone or iPod touch.
- Add-ons in Firefox for iOS Why Firefox add-ons are unavailable for Firefox on iOS.