Protect your information with Firefox's privacy settings on iOS
- Enhanced Tracking Protection in Firefox for iOS Firefox for iOS has a Tracking Protection feature which reduces targeted ads and helps stop advertisers from tracking your browsing.
- Send usage data on Firefox mobile browsers Firefox for Android, Firefox for iOS, Firefox Focus, Firefox Klar and Firefox Lite collect and submit different data. This article describes which data is collected and why.
- Customize Firefox Home on iOS The Top Sites panel in Firefox for iOS displays your most frequently and recently visited sites. Learn how to manage this screen.
- Clear browsing history in Firefox for iOS Clear your browsing information, like sites you've visited, autofill information and site preferences.
- Private Browsing in Firefox for iOS Firefox lets you browse without saving your history or cookies on your iPhone or iPad.
- Set up a passcode and Touch ID in Firefox For added security, Firefox works with Apple's Touch ID to let you manage your passwords with your fingerprint or passcode.
- Automatically close Private Tabs when leaving Private Browsing How to change a setting in Firefox to close all your Private Tabs when you leave Private Browsing.
- What's new in Firefox for iOS (version 24) We've made it easier for you to understand how Firefox is automatically protecting you from invasive advertising.