This thread was archived. Please ask a new question if you need help.
On screen keyboard not working
I am using Firefox version 77.0.1 and am unable to use the on screen keyboard with my Microsoft Surface Go. It has always worked until recently. I've tried changing .osk settings, but didn't work. The keyboard works with all other apps and browsers.
All Replies (1)
follow the steps:.
1. In a new tab, type or paste about:config in the address bar and press Enter/Return. Click the button promising to be careful.
2. In the search box above the list, type or paste osk and pause while the list is filtered
- toolkit.osKeyStore.loglevel Warn
- ui.osk.detect_physical_keyboard true
- ui.osk.enabled true
- ui.osk.require_win10 false
I hope to resolve your problem then mark the solution.