Weird font display when Google doc/slides in different language
Hello all, I need help fixing the fonts when a google doc is in a different language. Could Someone tell me how to fix this?
Note; I have read another thread about this type of issue,, but I really didn't understand what fixes it
Thanks for any help
I just didn't have a certain font in font book... I just downloaded the font and it was fixed. Thanks!Read this answer in context 👍 0
All Replies (3)
Sign into Google. Access your settings on the site and choose the language you want.
[v56+] Type about:preferences#general<enter> in the address box. Under fonts and colors, press the Advanced button. Scroll to the bottom, turn on Allow Web Sites To Choose Their Own.
Make sure you haven't enabled a High Contrast theme in the OS settings.
- We have seen reports that this can be caused by a problem with fonts like Roboto or Helvetica that
you have installed locally and that might be corrupted or are missing some variants. Also, make sure you allow pages to choose their own fonts and that you do not block remote (downloadable) fonts.
- https://support.mozilla.org/questions/1325619 Weird font on some website's
- If you use uBlock Origin make sure not to "block remote fonts".
I just didn't have a certain font in font book... I just downloaded the font and it was fixed. Thanks!
That was very good work. Well Done. Please flag your last post as Solved Problem as this can help others with similar problems. Go to that post and click the 'Solved' button to its right.