How do I delete **ALL** saved userids **ALL AT ONCE** ???
Currently my firefox has many userids stored. I want to delete **EVERY** single one of them **IN ONE SHOT**. How can this be accomplished?
Before answering, please note the following:
1) I do not want to use the SHIFT-DELETE trick. Why? It's a lot of userids. It would take too long, some would get missed. I want to delete ALL of them ALL AT ONCE for EVERY website.
2) The Saved Logins screen doesn't work. Why? Boy that's a good question. Apparently the Saved Logins screen only saves userids if you've also allowed it to save the password. I always decline when firefox asks to save passwords, and thus, when I open this screen is says "No logins found".
3) Clearing cache and cookies does not work. After I do that, those logins are still suggested to me.
4) This has nothing to do with being sync'ed, as I never login to firefox to use their browser. Never.
All Replies (2)
Did you read through these Firefox FAQ help.
Do you mean saved form data ? You can possibly rename/remove formhistory.sqlite to clear all saved form data. If you would do this via "Clear Recent History" then other website related data like stored in content-prefs.sqlite will also be cleared. If you aren't interested in keeping this data then you can remove the checkmark.
- Settings -> Privacy & Security -> Firefox will: "Use custom settings for history"
Remember search and form history
You can use the button on the "Help -> More Troubleshooting Information" (about:support) page to go to the current Firefox profile folder or use the about:profiles page (Root directory).
- Help -> More Troubleshooting Information -> Profile Folder/Directory:
Windows: Open Folder; Linux: Open Directory; Mac: Show in Finder