This thread was archived. Please ask a new question if you need help.
http://wensnadn.blogspot.com/.thid website keeps appear in my facebook acc..how to get it off!it didn't appear when i use google.
http://wensnadn.blogspot.com can't get rid of this site,keeps coming out at my facebook acc... i'll switch to use google if still can't resolve this problem,pls tell me what can i do?
All Replies (2)
Perform the suggestions mentioned in the following articles:
- Clear Cookies & Cache
- Clear the Network Cache
- Troubleshoot extensions, themes and hardware acceleration issues to solve common Firefox problems
Check and tell if its working.
-> Update Firefox to the latest version (9.0.1)
-> Update All your Firefox Plugins
- When Downloading Plugins Update setup files, Remove Checkmark from Downloading other Optional Softwares with your Plugins (e.g. Toolbars, McAfee, Google Chrome, etc.)
- Restart Firefox
Also do a malware check with some malware scanning programs on the Windows computer.
You need to scan with all programs because each program detects different malware.
Make sure that you update each program to get the latest version of their databases before doing a scan.
- http://www.malwarebytes.org/mbam.php - Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
- http://www.superantispyware.com/ - SuperAntispyware
- http://www.microsoft.com/security/scanner/en-us/default.aspx - Microsoft Safety Scanner
- http://www.microsoft.com/windows/products/winfamily/defender/default.mspx - Windows Defender: Home Page
- http://www.safer-networking.org/en/index.html - Spybot Search & Destroy
- http://www.lavasoft.com/products/ad_aware_free.php - Ad-Aware Free
- "Spyware on Windows": http://kb.mozillazine.org/Popups_not_blocked