I'm trying to make a switch to FF from Microsoft Edge and Google Chrome but I can't get saved login IDs and passwords to sync with FF for iPhone and Android using t… (read more)
I'm trying to make a switch to FF from Microsoft Edge and Google Chrome but I can't get saved login IDs and passwords to sync with FF for iPhone and Android using the same account. Any ideas? Here are a few more details:
1. All other items, like, Bookmarks, Tabs and History are syncing across all devices, no problems.
2. I deleted all old login IDs, bookmarks and everything stored in my FF account previously, then imported new and updated ones from Microsoft Edge.
3. Login IDs and Passwords are all showing up and working with Auto-fill in FF for desktop. Just that these IDs and Passwords are not showing up in FF for iPhone and Android despite manually syncing multiple times and ensuring that Login check box is ticked on.
4. New passwords created on FF for either iPhone or Android are syncing across all devices (including desktop), but the vice-versa (imported and new ones saved on desktop) are not syncing with mobile devices.
5. I have tried re-installing FF on all 3 devices and still only passwords remain to be synced. Rest everything syncs perfectly.
6. I have tried importing from Google Chrome as well, but the same problem ensues.