This thread was archived. Please ask a new question if you need help.
Firefox Android Version:
- Menu :
- Checker: Enable Tool (below each tab):
Has the following buttons: - Remove current tab (for now we need to permanently remove or move tab by managing tab) - Remove all tabs - Remove other tab (except current tab)
- Add new tab - Add a new tab and move it to that tab
- Next tab (go to next tab) - Current tab number (1/2) - Previous tab
- previous page - next page
- Reload the tab - Bookmarking tab - Shortcut tab on phone - View List of Downloads , Bookmarks , history :
display Firefox Home:
Bookmark. Pins. History . Downloads
Firefox (bookmarks and history , downloads) can be opened as a layer on the current site's page when switching to a site, in order to replace the current site and use bookmarks. By selecting each bookmark, open the site address on the current site page. Click the (close) button to close the Firefox page below the page and display the previous site.
. Like a glass layer, go up from the bottom of the current tab screen and display on the tab screen, then move to the bottom of the screen and fade away.
- This tool can be retractable
- Sliderable and scrollable to any point on the screen.
- By deleting any tab in the toolbar, go straight to the next tab.
Menu Buttons: - Exit Firefox quickly (keeping current tabs) - Night mode for the entire browser - Register the current tab as the home screen
- If the tab is empty, display the homepage.
- Bookmarking - home page - Manage tabs - Downloads tab (on menu screen for easier access) - List of entries (on menu screen for easier access) - Tab shortcut (on menu screen for easier access)
Tick: Exclude this site to delete login history and information (e.g., Web messenger login history)
Tick: Submit and delete entries from this site
Shortcut: When the shortcut is created, we do not move to the phone screen but stay in the same tab. We are currently logging out of the browser and moving to the phone.
Exit Firefox: display History Clear Button:
Clear , exit(whitout clear)
List of bookmarks:
- Create folder button
- Multiple selection button
- Manual sort button
- Automatic sorting:
- Site alphabet - Time to register
Multiple choice (Select all. Cancel selections): Remove bookmarks Move to specific folder (Replace current folder) Shortcut
Downloads: Storage space for downloads. Advanced download management. Filename. File format. File size 10 / 100mb remaining time Pause / Continue. Stop
File Specifications: filename Download link (copy)(bookmark) Site Address (Copy)(bookmark)
All Replies (1)
I am sorry, but I do not understand your question. How can we help you with Firefox for Android?