Wątek został zarchiwizowany. Jeśli potrzebujesz pomocy, zadaj nowe pytanie.
can i have more than one sign in
my wife wants to use the computer ..she has always used internet explore ..i showed her firefox and she wants to open to her own page ..but whenever i open mozilla firefox it opens to my yahoo..how can we add her to where she can open to her yahoo...can she get her own sign in ..how do we do it
Wszystkie odpowiedzi (1)
Creating a separate Windows account is the simplest thing to do.
Otherwise, you'd have to
- Create a new Firefox profile (that can be used from the same Windows account).
- Edit the shortcuts for launching Firefox. Add the end of the Target line, add a space then -p ProfileName -no-remote replacing the placeholder with the actual profile name. The end result would look something like this:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe" -p GingerbreadMan -no-remote
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe" -p TheMuffinMan -no-remote
- For more details, see Command Line Options | MDN