Wątek został zarchiwizowany. Jeśli potrzebujesz pomocy, zadaj nowe pytanie.
How can I stop my pointer [arrow, finger, etc.] from blinking/disappearing [= shows only when I move it, disappears when still]?
This happens ONLY in Firefox [= it behaves normally in all other programs]. It does so irrespective of pointer options [e.g., enable shadow, enable trail, unhide when typing]. It may have started since the latest upgrade. Typing in this box, for instance, the pointer disappears when I am doing nothing, but appears momentarily when I type *each* letter (i.e., blinks). When I am doing something else & my pointer is elsewhere (e.g., moving the vertical bar, going to a Tab or new part of the screen), the pointer appears only when I move it, & disappears the rest of the time. This is VERY annoying -- and also means I do not know where by pointer is on the screen until I move it.
Wszystkie odpowiedzi (4)
Start Firefox in Diagnose Firefox issues using Troubleshoot Mode to check if one of the extensions is causing the problem (switch to the DEFAULT theme: Firefox (Tools) > Add-ons > Appearance/Themes).
- Don't make any changes on the Safe mode start window.
If it does work in Safe-mode then disable all extensions and then try to find which is causing it by enabling one at a time until the problem reappears.
- Use "Disable all add-ons" on the Diagnose Firefox issues using Troubleshoot Mode start window to disable all extensions.
- Close and restart Firefox after each change via "File > Exit" (Mac: "Firefox > Quit"; Linux: "File > Quit")
In Firefox 4 you can use one of these to start in Diagnose Firefox issues using Troubleshoot Mode:
- Help > Restart with Add-ons Disabled
- Hold down the Shift key while double clicking the Firefox desktop shortcut (Windows)
Thanks very much!
Can you tell if this was a problem with an extension or with hardware acceleration?
Shockwave flash 126.96.36.199 is the culprit. When I disabled shockwave, the cursor arrow returned to normal behavior.