Esta discussão foi arquivada. Se precisar de ajuda, por favor, coloque uma nova questão.
How do I turn off autofill
When I go into email, my name and password are already in place. How do I disable this feature? Is it Autofill?
Todas as respostas (1)
- 3-bar Firefox menu button > Options > Security: Passwords: "Remember passwords for sites"
You can use these steps to remove saved (form) data from a drop-down list:
- click the (empty) input field on the web page to open the drop-down list
- highlight an entry in the drop-down list with the mouse or cursor Down key
do not click the mouse or press the Enter key
- press the Delete key (on Mac: Shift+Delete) to delete the highlighted entry
Details like websites remembering you (log you in automatically) are stored in a cookie.
You need to delete this cookie to make the website forget you
- Firefox menu button > Options > Privacy > "Use custom settings for history" > Cookies: Exceptions