Táto téma bola archivovaná. Ak potrebujete pomôcť, založte prosím novú otázku.
I'm haveing trouble viewing pics and images especialy in facebook
where pics and images should be, there is only a blank square and in face book it says the pics are there. other people said they can see my profile pics, but I can't. I can see videos, The same thing happens in yahoo. Instead of pics there are solid black or faded gray squares
Upravil(a) loganspad dňa
Všetky odpovede (2)
You can use these steps to check if images are blocked:
- Open the web page that has the images missing in a browser tab.
- Click the website favicon (How do I tell if my connection to a website is secure?) on the left end of the location bar.
- Click the "More Information" button to open the "Page Info" window with the Security tab selected (also accessible via "Tools > Page Info").
- Go to the Media tab of the "Tools > Page Info" window.
- Select the first image link and scroll down through the list with the Down arrow key.
- If an image in the list is grayed and there is a check-mark in the box "Block Images from..." then remove that mark to unblock the images from that domain.
Turned off computor 3 days ago, turned it on today and it's working, I'm stumped.