Ова тема је архивирана. Питајте друго питање ако вам је потребна помоћ.
I lost my bookmarks when I updated - I have a file on my desktop that is labeled old Firefox data. Nothing I can find explains how to get the old data file back into the new version. Some articles do talk about how to restore lost bookmarks but they all assume I can "see" the old files if I click on the restore tab in bookmarks. That will show me the Old Firefox Data folder, but when I open it none of the file folders appear to contain the HTML data needed.
I am 76 years old and not terribly computer literate. I need rudimentary explanations to solve my problem.
Failing that, can I just go back to my old version that worked?
Сви одговори (1)
You can copy certain files with Firefox closed to the current profile folder to transfer or recover personal data. Note that best is to avoid copying a full profile folder.
You can use the button on the "Help -> More Troubleshooting Information" (about:support) page to go to the current Firefox profile folder or use the about:profiles page (Root directory).
- Help -> More Troubleshooting Information -> Profile Folder/Directory:
Windows: Open Folder; Linux: Open Directory; Mac: Show in Finder
- bookmarks and history: places.sqlite
- favicons: favicons.sqlite
- bookmark backups: compressed .jsonlz4 JSON backups in the bookmarkbackups folder
- cookies.sqlite for the Cookies
- formhistory.sqlite for saved autocomplete Form Data
- logins.json (encrypted logins;32+) and key4.db (decryption key;58+) for Passwords saved in the Password Manager
key3.db support ended in 73+; to use key3.db in 58-72, make sure to remove key4.db
- cert9.db (58+) for (intermediate) certificates stored in the Certificate Manager
- persdict.dat for words added to the spell checker dictionary
- permissions.sqlite for Permissions and possibly content-prefs.sqlite for other website specific data (Site Preferences)
- sessionstore.jsonlz4 for open tabs and pinned tabs (see also the sessionstore-backups folder)