You may find that webpages do not work correctly in Firefox Focus for Android 100. This is due to the website not updating to accommodate version numbers with three characters.
If this impacts a website that you use often, there is a temporary workaround:
- Install Firefox Focus for Android Nightly from the Google Play store following this guide. This app will be separate to the Firefox Focus for Android you normally use and you can remove this app later if you wish.
- Type about:config in the address bar and press Enter to go to the about:config page.
- Search for the network.http.useragent.forceVersion preference.
- Click the field below the preference and set its value to 99 and tap the return key.
- Close and reopen Firefox Focus for Android Nightly.
To help Mozilla identify the websites where this issue is occuring, it would be appreciated if you could complete this form.