Denc nañu waxtaan wii. Yónneel yeneen laaj soo soxlaa ndimbal.
Does not allow Google Analytics to run + It won't allow me to book tickets with Wizzair & Ryanair... everything runs fine with Internet Explorer
Google Analytics is a blank page when I load it. If I try to log in through the Google Analytics official web site a page then comes up warning me the that site can't can't be trusted. I have no problems if I run google analytics through Internet Explorer.
I have also found that Firefox prevents me from booking airline tickets through Ryanair and Wizzair. I fill in the necessary details on these websites i.e. date, destination, number of passengers etc. but nothing comes up; yet. if I do the same with internet explorer there are no problems.
All Replies (1)
Many site issues can be caused by corrupt cookies or cache. In order to try to fix these problems, the first step is to clear both cookies and the cache. Note: This will temporarily log you out of all sites you're logged in to. To clear cache and cookies do the following:
- Go to Firefox > History > Clear recent history or (if no Firefox button is shown) go to Tools > Clear recent history.
- Under "Time range to clear", select "Everything".
- Now, click the arrow next to Details to toggle the Details list active.
- From the details list, check Cache and Cookies and uncheck everything else.
- Now click the Clear now button.
Further information can be found in the Clear your cache, history and other personal information in Firefox article.
Did this fix your problems? Please report back to us!